Question
Posted by: RT | 2007/05/04

Need your help

I want to lose 35kg and need to know if i cycle 30min in the morning and 30min at night if with a balaced diet will it help.

I can not walk around in the suburb as it is not safe. Basicly i only can do exercises in my house and on my exercise bike.

Please help

It will certainly help, provided the diet is correct. balanced is one thing, correct is another. Because you can eat a balanced diet but you can have too much of it. But the exercise component is fine, you just have to realise that you are in this for a good long period, because you won't see results right away (well, you will see results, but your expectations must be realistic). In otherwords, you might find that you lose weight slowly at first, and that is fine. Try to remember that your goal should be to get fit, and then to get leaner. So if you aim for fitness, you will see progress over time.