Question
Posted by: Mr Lonely | 2007/07/11

Need White Male Gay Lover

hi doc. i'm a gay man in nairobiand am looking for a lover. i'm so alone it drives me mad i think i'm going to loose it soon. Its not like South Africa, here in nairobi where there are gay cubs and bars. I tried to chat to a guy the other day and he just started shouting FAGET FAGET.... In the middle of the club. i could have killed myself that day and still could the way i'm so depressed and alone. I found a website that showed how many open gay whitemen are in nairobi... the were a few hundred and i cant even get to meet or talk to one. if i don't meet some one soon i think i'm goin to do something drastic.

I don't know but don't some of the South African gay organizations and groups have websites through which you could get advice based on personal experience through their members ? Simply chatting up a guy at random in an officially straight venue is surey risky anywhere, for man or woman.

5
Posted by: black khaki | 2007/07/11

Wrong forum Dude, please post in the lonely gay botty basher forum.

Reply to black khaki
Posted by: Joe | 2007/07/11

And dude you will also npt get a women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Joe
Posted by: zone | 2007/07/11

Dude, gay guys wouldnt touch you with a stick; overweight, fat people like you usually arent first on our list of people to get to know. Sorry to burst your bubble.
LOL

Reply to zone
Posted by: Dude | 2007/07/11

there r loads of batty boys on this site afta ma ass, am sure some of em wud b appy 2 meet uz, try Zone or JJ, they fist each otha :)

good luck
Dude

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Bree | 2007/07/11

Why are you lookining for white male only ... cos white or black they are all the same "back there" So get a black male - just remember to condomise!

Reply to Bree