Question
Posted by: Justine | 2005/12/05

Need ur help URGENT!!!!

Hi, my uncle is very sick, he has something called fits (sp), he cant walk a distance without assistance, and he just falls for no reason & starts to shake uncontrolably & then siliva starts coming out of his mouth, he cant hold anything, not even a cup coz he just shakes & and shakes like he is feelin cold the doctors have given him all different kinds of tablets & nothing helps I think they dont know whats wrong with him, he is so week & his HIV tests came back negative, Please please if anybody can help on info on what I can do to help him or where I can take him I would really appreciate it.

Dear Justine,
Please let me know in what area you live so that I can refer you to a neurologist nearby? He needs to be seen by a specialist and maybe even admitted to hospital.

2
Posted by: Justine | 2005/12/05

My uncle is 38, & the problem is that I live in Gauteng & him in Mpumalanga at home so I can only take care of him on weekends & some I dont go home. And he is on medication but it doesnt seem to help.

Reply to Justine
Posted by: ~Wings~ | 2005/12/05

Fits or epilepsy?
If he's epileptic, he should be on medication.
He should also be taken care of in his old age, which it sounds like you are doing. How old is your uncle??

Lets see what cyberdoc has to say...

~Wings~

Reply to ~Wings~