Question
Posted by: Cel | 2006/07/17

Need to talk to someone, like a shrink??

Please tell me or refer me to someone i can talk to about personal issues.

I dont want to go into to much detail, but I need to talk to someone before i destroy myself conpletely. Im self distructing, doing harm to myself and my mind is killing me.
Just need advice and how to stop.

Any shrink ( a psychologist or psychiatrist ) would surely be able to help you. If you don't know of one, ask your GP or Lifeline to recommend one in your area. First they would generally assess your situation and your needs, an then counselling would enable you to talk about all that you need to discuss