Question
Posted by: Zee | 2004/10/14

Need to start my business. Need advice

I want to start a business very soon, and I need ur advice as to what to do. I know about the business plan and finance. I am worried about te risks undrlying starting ur own business

Is there anybody who has started his/her own thing from scratch and doing well. How long did it take to draw a business plan, finance and for ur application to be approved. How long does it take to register it?.

How do I know if I will make it?

Not my area of expertise. If it was, I might be a rich man by now !

2
Posted by: Zee | 2004/10/14

Thanx J, I want to start a logistics business.

I have visited the website and have hints of what to do. I just wanted to know experiences from people who have started their own practice, if they were suceful or not, and what medicine are they using to keep it going

Reply to Zee
Posted by: J | 2004/10/14

Have you approached any professional organisations for assistance.
You can make reference to the DTI(Dept of Trade and Industry).Try out their website-there are many tips and links for assistance.
A bonus if you are a female-there is SAWEN, affiliated to the DTI - a great networking organisation for women entrepeneurs.
What kind of business are you looking at?

Reply to J