Question
Posted by: Bienks | 2007/03/26

Need to know

I went for AI 13.3.07. Last week my stomach started to swell and even my stomach muscles were very sore. Thursday morning I had a few spots. Friday the same. Saturday nothing and last night I started my periods. I'm always very heavy and get extremely sick when getting my periods. But last night it started, but not as heavy and I haven't had all the pain I usually have. And today it's lesser. Must I wait until it stops totally before doing a HPT? I did left a message for my Gynae, because she said if I start again, we must count the days again and retry. But why is my stomach so bloated and my muscles so sore? I'm very active and not overweight.

The symptoms you are experiencing could be from the fertility medication you presumably used. If the period was much lighter than usual, check a pregnancy test in a few days.