Question
Posted by: 1 | 2005/12/08

Need to know

Just want to find out what other people think about this.

1. Man that cries infront of his wife\girlfriend.Is it acceptable ?
2. Man that washes is wife\girlfriends underwear ? if she ask him to do it ?

guys\girls what's your opinion ?

WHy not ? Nothing wrong with doing either of those things --- sounds like a man confident of his masculinity and not feling the need to pretend to be butch and macho.

4
Posted by: man | 2005/12/08

Yes I will never forget what my headmistress said 20 yrs ago: its a sign of great emotional strength to be able to cry, nothing wrong with that at all.

Wife/gf washes mans underwear so whats the issue ? there is no problem .

Reply to man
Posted by: Ruby | 2005/12/08

1. the crying, absolutly nothing wrong
2. No thx, I would rather wash my own...

Reply to Ruby
Posted by: twink | 2005/12/08

when my ex and i went through our breakup, we both got very emotional and we cried together. there's nothing wrong with a man who shows emotion through crying.

as for the underwear ... i dont see why not. he's been around places on your body alot more private than your knickers...

Reply to twink
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/08

Both are acceptable under certain circumstances. It depends, are either done on a regular basis?

Reply to Frusty