Posted by: FLUSTERED | 2008/09/08



I' m always rushing around, needing to do things in a hurry and feel that I have a problem. I don' t have patience with anybody and feel that other do things tooooo slowly. I snap at my husband and don' t even want to share a bed with him anymore. Some days I become rather emotional about poblems out of my control and the very next day I' m full of jokes. Does it sound as though I need help or counselling.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Counselling, especially of the CBT format, sounds like an excellent idea --- including attention to time management, and organization of your life and workload, and dealing more realistically with yopur emotions

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Little_Devil | 2008/09/09

I' d leave if you were my wife. But it seems that you are willing to try and change. Like they say " The first step is admitting that you have a problem" . I think if you sit down and talk to your hubby and youre willing to go to therapy or counceling, you might be okay.

Reply to Little_Devil
Posted by: EL | 2008/09/08

That sounds like me! And guess what, my husband packed his things and left!

Reply to EL

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.