Posted by: Need help | 2008/09/15

Need to be honest with him

Please help. My husband and i got married obout 8 months ago. We are very happy in all ways except one. Or should i say, i am not happy with our sexual relationship.
I know he loves me very much, but there is no sensuality. Its just sex and then its finished - no foreplay, no kissing (only sometimes) and i dont feel the love - if you know what i mean.
He is not romantic at all when it comes to that - its like we do it because we have to. I did get toys and we experimented, but that still does not help with the sensuality side of it? How do i tell him and what can i do to make it better??

See a marriag counsellor together to better understand the issues, and to work on the sexuality / sensuality issues in particular. Some men jusy aren't talented at sensuality, and need to be helped to learn it, without being frightened off by fearing they[re being accused of being a lousty lover, even if in fact they are !

Posted by: EL | 2008/09/15

Show him how it' s done!

Reply to EL
Posted by: me | 2008/09/15

the problem with that Gill, is that she is prob doing something to Him...AGAIN, and not getting any recipocation.

What i did with my dh is send him a flood of emails where i copied stuff from Cosmo and other sites (even under the man tab here) about foreplay in particular, and i continued doing it until he finally got the message (talking DID NOT help at all before he clicked?! KWIM)

Reply to me
Posted by: Gill | 2008/09/15

Thats the kinky side, toys...How bout you being sensual, maybe tying him up with soft silk scarves after you both had a bath together, spoil him with things that will tease and tantalise and leave him begging to take you NOW! kisses everywhere except his obvious bits, blindfold him so he has no idea where u will be stroking or kissing next..and then next time, tell him its your turn

Reply to Gill