Posted by: CE | 2008/06/24

Need some info please

Can you please tell me more about Revezine. I've heard about this and would just like more specific details on the product.

Dear CE
According to a Search on the Internet, Reverzine is supposed to be an aphrodisiac. However, I have as yet not seen any scientific studies that have been done with this herbal product, so I cannot recommend its use. According to the Website it needs to be used in very small doses, otherwise you will experience negative side-effects such as flushing, vomiting and an increase in body temperature. If you are thinking of using this product for slimming purposes, I would strongly advise against it.
Take care