Question
Posted by: another teenager | 2003/01/07

need some help from sexology

could u please give me help with the question posted on 6/1/2002 on girlfriend says she's never been horny! cause no one else wants to give me help, i just wanna know if its possible! i don't wanna have sex with her! why is she like this?

For a start I would like to understand what you both define as "horny". Boys do develop sexual feelings much sooner than girls, because you discover masturbation at a younger age.
The average 13 year old girl will be having her menarche, but this doesn't mean that she is even vaguely interested in sex.
Most girls at 13 are child/woman in appearance and behavior. They may be in pigtails and jeans one day and in a dress, stockings, make-up, coiffured hair and false fingernails the next. They flirt with their favorite male teacher and keep diaries full of romantic hopes and dreams. Most have achieved 95% of their adult height and are menstruating. They are continually concerned about changing body contours, but their central sexual focus is menstruation.
I should hope that you didn't want to have sex with her, because she is under the legal age of consent.
Dr Elna McIntosh