Question
Posted by: Withheld | 2005/12/13

Need some advise

I broke up with my ex b/f of 2 yrs this year in april, he used to call me and say hello, today I missed him so much, but I got this pride of calling him. I am scared that he will have the impression that I want him back. I am so depressed feel like crying now. I got a b/f but we just go with the flow, as this weekend I called him my hubby, to show that I am committed to him and no one else in my life except him but he told me that he never gave my mom anything , and he like tell me that have I ever saw any african man standing with one leg,so must stand with two, I am really confused to whether this guy loves me or not as his friend would tell me the way he loves me and the way he struggled to get me.He is always away, works far only comes back on weekends, and I told myself that I wanna be faithful to him and wait for him. The thing is his life is just starting now, as he started working, and I am scared that what if I wait for him the next thing once he is big and got all that he wanted he will see me as nothing. I got two kids and he doesn't have. Do you guys think we got the future here?

This sort of problem includes the problems caused by incomplete communication. If you could say to him - "I don't want to give you the impression that I want you back, but I ...." ; and so on --- there sems to be so much that has remained unspoken, so what does get spoken seems unimportant by comparison. without such frank discussion, neither you nor he will have the answers to the questions you want to have answered.