Question
Posted by: NOSEX | 2003/01/13

Need Sex

Where can one meet ladies who would like to have discreet no strings attached relationships. Not one night stands if possible. I don't want to go with escorts, etc.

Sexology is the study of human sexuality in its many aspects. There are presently three fields of professional practice in sexology: research, sexual education and clinical practice.
You have obviously mistaken the forum for a Sexual pleasure site, but do not feel alone many others have as well.
I would suggest sites like hook online, matchmakers or maybe placing an advertisement in your local paper or even the Farmer's weekly.
Good luck in your search.
Dr Elna McIntosh

5
Posted by: Curious | 2003/01/23

That is the best question anyone can ever ask. But there never is a right answer. Let me know if you get a right answer!!!

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Toy-Boy | 2003/01/14

Jane, you crack me up ... LOL

Reply to Toy-Boy
Posted by: Jane | 2003/01/13

Wow!! Farmer's Weekly should provide a one-week stand, extremely discreet in the bundus, an earthshattering bundu-bashing that guarantees a quick in and out, definitely a good roll in the hay, and your wildest dream come true - absolutely no intimacy issues!
Every woman's dream guy (sic)

Reply to Jane
Posted by: Lancelot | 2003/01/13

If you have to ask you'll never know.

Why don't you ask your mom?

Reply to Lancelot
Posted by: mg | 2003/01/13

go to www.eroticpersonals.co.za website.

Reply to mg