Question
Posted by: sunita | 2007/08/06

need pregtnancy

hi i am married since 3 yrs and never used any anti pregnancy product but now I want to hv baby. Reason I didnt get pregnant before because my husband never ejeculate inside me. But from last two intercourse he did jeculate inside me but I havent got pregnant. May you pls tell me how many times he has to ejeculate inside me to pregnant me.
Another isssue with me is I dont enjoy intercourse its very painful for me I dont enjoy fingering aswell so if I want to cum it has to be eithet hand or oral pls tell me how do I enjoy intercouse.

thank you

It can take up to a year for a normal healthy couple to fall pregnant.
If you have pain with intercourse, you need to see doctor to find out if there is a problem.