Question
Posted by: Help!!! | 2004/10/28

Need personal trainer

I work very long hours, but I need to get some exercise done. I want to join a gym, but i would nt know where to start. I have no motivation. I need some one to stand behind me and get me going.

I live in the Fourways area. So if anyone can help id appreciate it.

hi there

I would simply go into the Virgin Active that is right near you. It's in Fourways at the following address:

Address: Fourways Mall
cnr Witkoppen Rd & William Nicol Drive
Fourways
2055

Phone: (011) 465 9590

Fax Number: (011) 465 9595

This is a particularly well-equipped club, it has the full array of facilities and classes and you will be able to find a personal trainer there and the staff will be able to set you off in the right direction with a programme.

1
Posted by: Rob | 2004/10/29

Try swimmimg. If you pull long hours, then you probably need stress control as well as fitness. The low impact and rhythm of swimming is brilliant and you can take your time about getting fit. Being immersed in water, plus the absence of all the clanging gym equipment and heat and sweat, makes swimming a calming, almost meditative, experience. I've come up with some really good solutions and new ideas in the pool. You also won't miss all the smelly gear afterwards!

Good luck.

Reply to Rob