Question
Posted by: Nina | 2004/01/20

NEED PEOPLE AROUND ME. WHY?

For some reason the past 2 weeks I have been craving human interaction like crazy. I have no idea why. I'm use to being on my own all day long, but now I become anxious and depressed if I don't see or hear from someone. I don't understand the change in me. I just want to get together with all my friends, even people I REALLY dont like just to get out. Why is this. There is nothing concerning me that I know of?

Dear Nina,
Gee, I don't know. It sounds odd if this is a suddent change without any obvious explanation. Apart from general terms like "anxious and depressed" WHAT do you now feel when alone in your home ? Anxious about WHAT possibly happening ? Sad about WHAT ? has anything recently happened, if not to you, to any of your friends, or have you read about or been upset by something you've seen in a movie ?

1
Posted by: wise | 2004/01/20

I think u are in a process of getting out of yourself, and looking for happiness from others.
Sit down and ask yourself, what is it that u used to do in the past that made u to want to be in your own company.Search for what makes your life exciting within yourself, and restore it, develop it, and u will be back to yourself.Remember the greatest love u can get in this planet is from YOURSELF not others.Learn to love self.
All the best.!

Reply to wise