Question
Posted by: DENELDA | 2005/07/11

NEED MORE INFO ON PROBLEM

Dear Sean

I do not know what type of specialist I should contact with my problem. I have had bad circulation my whole life and get pins and needles often, even to an extend where I can not stand on my feet. I also experience severe itching of my feet. Lately (for the past 4 months) I am in constant pain. Even in the morning when I step out of bed it feels as though I have been jumping on my feet all night long. The crystals in my feet feel like lumps of bone. I have always had difficulty buying shoes too, since my feet burn on the soles easily.
I do not have any reference of a specialist I can contact in the Johannesburg area and was wondering if you consult patients or if you could refer someone?

Regards,
Denelda

Expert ImageArchive

Denelda, there are many possible problems here I think you need to start with someone who can assess you and then guide you in the right direction. Your GP should be a good person to go to
if you dont get the advice you need please contact me again