Question
Posted by: Sun | 2004/11/09

Need more energy for love making

I am a woman in my late twenties. My partner and I make love as often as we can. He has a very high sex drive and I love it, however I end up getting so tired.

Is there anything I could take for me to have more energy or does anyone have any tips on relaxing my body, so that when he is ready to make love again, I will be as well.

Sex is exercise after all, and to do exercise one has to train. Hence the reason why long distance lovers make marvelous lovers, that's if we can keep them in bed, as they get up so early to go and train.

2
Posted by: Me | 2004/11/09

Go to the gym more often, after gym take a nice long bath with your partner and the go to bed! Works for us?

Reply to Me
Posted by: Zoe | 2004/11/09

I think exercising can also help and eat healthy that can boost your energy.

Reply to Zoe