Question
Posted by: michelle | 2004/11/16

need information on exercise program for a beginner body builder

I am a vegiterian diabetic.

I used to do body building only this time i want to build muscle relitivly quickly. I am 60kg's I am presently doing 4 sets of 10 starting with arms then stomach then legs and ending off with 15 minutes on a bike. Is it possible to do arms stomach legs in one day. I need as much information as possible i am not thinking of entering compitions

Regards Michelle

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Michelle,

It is possible to do arms and stomach on one day. As for a training program-I need more info as to how many days etc.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist