Question
Posted by: poli | 2008/01/08

need i baby

i have been trying to concieve for almost four mouth me and my partner a having sex everyday but nothing is happaning do i need to see a doctor or what please help me

It can take up to a year for a normal healthy couple to conceive.

2
Posted by: shrek | 2008/01/08

You are to much of a hurry take your time, dont stress then it will also not happen. You dont have to have sex every day only around the middel of you cycle 2-3 days before and after ovulation. Relax it will happen. Good luck to you (ps relax is the key point)

Reply to shrek
Posted by: Pumi | 2008/01/08

I have used staminogro and folic acid you can buy at any chemist.I was also preggies and got a miscarriage at 13wks.

Goodluck and baby dust to you************
Pumi

Reply to Pumi