Question
Posted by: Charlotte | 2007/04/07

Need help with nutrition project

We were given a project on meal planning and my topic is a person who is on the recovery path from being anorexic.

I have already found the necessary information on this condition but I am struggling on a few other questions and I am wondering if you could help me out...

We were asked if and which nutrient and supplement(food or medication) is available to improve the condition and why this specifically

The last question was to provide a diet plan (food groups), meal plan and examples of food for three meals of any 1 day of the week.

Please please help me out.

Thank you for your time

Regards Charlotte

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Charlotte,

I suggest you post your question to our DietDoc who is our nutrition expert here at Health24. With eating disorders it really depends on the idnividuals needs in terms of supplements - and I must also point out that issues of what medication people should be on is really not something that can be commented on in a school project - that is highly specialised medical training, and again would be decided upon depending on the individual's presentation. I would suggest you stick to the areas of supplements and food groups. You should be able to find some info if you google main food groups.