Question
Posted by: lise | 2007/03/05

Need help about tablets

I'm so desperate and need help if you can help to get a pharmasie where I can order the tablet fertility to get pregnant, here in Namibis I try all most three places but they don't have, in Windhoek may be can be in SA if so how can I order and if possible give me the price and the adress, I need it or not I have to ask my Doctor to order direk from you.I already stage my problem that the doctors told me that I can't be pregnant they told me I'm manupause but I already got two kids 18 &12 years.I'm 43years of ages.

Dear Lise

I would be more comfortable advising you once I have seen your blood results. These results would include the fSH, Lh, E2 and progesterone levels. It would be inadvisable to use fertility tablets if you are in advanced menopause.