Posted by: liz | 2008/08/25

need help

what do you think i have when no matter how many hours i sleep at night when i get up in the morning i am still very tired?
is there anything i can take to help me with this.
i don' t evenb feel like getting out of bed in the morning.
thank you

Dear Liz
Extreme tiredness can be caused by a wide variety of conditions: 1) Exhaustion because you are working too hard, 2) Anxiety or depression - if this should be the case please consult a clinical psychologist (your gp can refer you), 3) Physical conditions such as a) iron or vit B12 deficiency anaemia; b) lack of thyroid hormone, c) yuppie 'flu. I would, therefore, urge you to have a medical checkup with your dr to find out which one of these factors is causing your exhaustion. This is vital, because if you do suffer from an anaemia or hypothyroidism or depression then the dr will have to prescribe the necessary treatment. In the meanwhile take a complete vitamin and mineral supplement like Centrum or Supradyn Forte to boost your nutrient intake.

Posted by: Zexeon | 2008/08/25

It could be due to an iron deiciency, ect. Maybe if you go see your dr. You could maybe have a vit. B12 &  B Com injection. You might even need meds. Hope you feel better soon.

Reply to Zexeon