Posted by: food-aholic | 2008/08/20

need help

hi im 20 yrs and i have a big problem of gaining weight i recently started dieting but it doesn t work at all, i eat cereals in the mornings bread with cheese and lettuce at lunch and balanced meal at night, i need something that will accelerate my body fat i dont exercise cos i dont have time to go to gym im always at work is ther something you could sugggest for me, any dieting herbs or drops i can take iv even tried LINOR DROPS AND GI LEAN TABS PLEASE HELP

Dear Food-aholic
The very best and safest way to stimulate your metabolism is not to take all kinds of diet pills and potions (which don't seem to work for you), but to combine a balanced diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet) with 30 or more minutes of aerobic exercise a day. Even if you can't join a gym, you can buy a skipping rope and start skipping every day. Increase how fast and how long you skip as you get fitter. The exercise promotes weight loss and stimulates your metabolism, so start skipping.