Question
Posted by: JustaGirl | 2008/06/06

Need help.

Good day. I need to find some help. FAMSA or who ever. I have serious issues and problems that needs to be sorted out before I do something that I might regret.
I live in Alberton area. Is there any FAMSA close by or someone I can phone to get help.
Please!!! this is urgent!

John's right. For obvious reasons we can neither offer emergency advice, nor keep track of all available therapists and shrinks. That's why we give the numbers for FAMSA and Lifeline on this page. Good luck !

3
Posted by: Euphoria | 2009/04/15

I live in the West rand (roodepoort) Gauteng,i' d like to get in contact with Famsa in my area.Email or contact number

Reply to Euphoria
Posted by: JustaGirl | 2008/06/06

Thank you, John.

Reply to JustaGirl
Posted by: John | 2008/06/06

If its urgent, then call this number now: 0861 322 322. This is LifeLine and H24 advertises the number at the top of this page. Thye may be able to provide immediate help and possibly a referral to a neary FAMSA outlet.

Good luck.

Reply to John