Posted by: vicky | 2008/01/18

need help

l need a doctor who can help me. l had an ovarian cyst and an op was done in Aug 2007 but up to now my womb is no longer the same.l feel pain each time l have sex and now l need a baby and l am failing to get pregnant.l've been treated several times but the pain goes away for a short while only to be back again.l'm in HIllbrow.l need a doctor who can help me because l am tired of wasting money on some doctors who cannot treat me.
please help me on what to do.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Vicky

Thank you for visiting

I suggest that you consult a Gynaecologist to assist you. If you are experiencing a regular period, you can use fertility drugs to assist you with falling pregnant. If however, your menstruational cycle is irregular and painful, you should use an oral contraceptive for a period of six months, in order to normalise your cycle.

You can use Ponstan for the pain that you are experiencing during/after sex.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.