Question
Posted by: vicky | 2008/01/18

need help

l need a doctor who can help me. l had an ovarian cyst and an op was done in Aug 2007 but up to now my womb is no longer the same.l feel pain each time l have sex and now l need a baby and l am failing to get pregnant.l've been treated several times but the pain goes away for a short while only to be back again.l'm in HIllbrow.l need a doctor who can help me because l am tired of wasting money on some doctors who cannot treat me.
please help me on what to do.

Dear Vicky

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I suggest that you consult a Gynaecologist to assist you. If you are experiencing a regular period, you can use fertility drugs to assist you with falling pregnant. If however, your menstruational cycle is irregular and painful, you should use an oral contraceptive for a period of six months, in order to normalise your cycle.

You can use Ponstan for the pain that you are experiencing during/after sex.

Kind regards