Question
Posted by: ayanda | 2007/04/20

need help

how can i balance my diet, i dont eat break fast because i see that i am gaing weight i wear size 36/38 and i was a size30 my body is heavy for me

Dear Ayanda
Cutting out breakfast to try and lose weight is not a good idea. Research has shown that people who skip breakfast tend to gain more weight than those who eat breakfast. To lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life). And eat that breakfast as you will then not tend to overeat at the other meals of the day.

1
Posted by: Pearl | 2007/04/20

not eating breakfast is not a way to go. breakfast is the most vital meal of the day. you better skip the other meals and eat breakfast. secondly, try to eat small portions of food and exercise. good luck

Reply to Pearl