Question
Posted by: $$$ | 2006/04/05

Need help

Hey everybody,

I've been following your forum for some time and now I need your advise.

I am a 30 year old lesbian. I've been in a relationship for 4 years and broke up two years ago. So I have been single for 2 years now. I've met this wonderfull woman, but when we ended up in bed together, I was shit scared and did not know what to do. I know what to do but was scared I do the wrong things.

I really was all worked up and I seduced her, but when it came to push I was too scared!

What should I do?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi $$$ and welcome to our forum.

The only suggestion I can offer is that you be honest with your partner and tell her how you feel - she may even be feeling similar emotions. Getting your fear out in the open, by literally telling her "I'm feeling unsure of myself here because I'm worried that I may not be able to please you...." makes it so much easier to deal with. There's nothing wrong with acknowledging that you're feeling vulnerable or scared. Think of sex as being a conversation between two people - the more honest and sincere the conversation is, the better the connection. Literally.