Question
Posted by: ilze | 2004/12/18

need help

hi doc im 18 and have a big problem when i have sex, after i have an orgasm i start to burn in my vargina? why is this happening? what is wrong? what can i use to prevent this from happening? im to shy to go to an gynae in person,thats why im writing to u,hoping that u can help!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks

It may be that you lack lubrication. Try using KY jelly.

1
Posted by: tamsyn | 2004/12/19

if you're having sex its very important to see a gynae once a year for a check-up. its really not as bad as you imagine and I was also embarrassed the first time.
just go...its over in a few minutes and then you can rest assured all is ok!

Reply to tamsyn