Question
Posted by: Sello | 2004/12/02

Need help

I need a good specialist physician to consult. I really cannot go on like this.

I have

- a servere white tongue and when i scrap it a white substance that is very smelly and looks like yeast comes off

- forgetful
- blurred visions
- stomach gas
-burping
-farting
- muscle twitches on arms and legs
- itchy skin and anus
- loss of weight
- sometimes weight gain/loss
- rumbling stomach
- dry nails
- dry mouth
- dark spots on gums

and the list goes on.

I s there a good physician that can look at me? please I am desperate I have been having these symptoms for the past year - at least i noticed some of them since. I am really desperate as i need to move on with my life - please assist I will pay any price that comes with it

Sello, depending on where you are ( as we don't recommend specific doctors here, for excellent reasons ) ask your GP to recommend a good general physician. There are a great many possible causes for the range of symptoms you describe, including being basically physically well, but very worried about oneself ( actually, contrary to what most folks think, absolutely normal and healthy people have at least 3 or 4 symptoms --- most of us are not symptom free at any time ! But you need to see a good and reassuring gneral physician, for a full physical examination, a full discussion of your experiences, maybe some blood / urine tests, and then a discussion of what, if anything has been found, and the best way to deal with it

3
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/02

Hey Sello,

Have you checked your local directory for listing of who you maybe looking for. Anyway, you should really go to your GP first, then if further diagnosis is required then you would be referred to the approriate specialist.

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Xoli | 2004/12/02

Or Check in the yellow pages

Reply to Xoli
Posted by: Xoli | 2004/12/02

I know i very good physician in Durban, Where do u come from?

Reply to Xoli