Posted by: Kgabo | 2007/03/30

Need direction

Hi guys!

there's no proper forum where i can actually post my question but i posted here because i believe i can be given some idea as where to go.

im working as a Call centre agent, i love this career path but i would love to work in a legal field. i've only done Public law as a subject for one year that's all.
what i want to know is if there are legal company's that require call centre agent who dont necessarily have a legal qualification.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Lets see what other readers suggest, Kgabo. I'm not sure whether law firms actually need or use a formal call centre --- receptionist / telephonist, yes, but your skills would sound to be more complex.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: RMC | 2007/03/30

Did yo try legalwise? They have a call centre? Or something like CCMA?

Reply to RMC
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/03/30

Why don't you just apply for a job at a legal firm and point out in your cv that you had public law as a subject. Go to gumtree - there's lots of jobs there and maybe you can e-mail them and ask them?

Reply to Echelle

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.