Question
Posted by: Bewildered | 2004/11/09

Need clarity on my posting

Dear CyberShrink, i have posted my concern on posting number 10408 (on Dr Elna's site) I have been advised to post it to you, how do I get the whole lenghty article that i need help on over to your site? Or are you able to read it on her site (posting 10408) and reply?

No, b, I don't have the time to go off to other sites ( have you noticed how many new and complex qustions I get each day, compred to Dr elna ? ) and besides, I work within an admin section of the site, which doesn;t give me any numbers on any of the messages or postings. Just go to your posting you want to ask me about, and highlight the text of it, right-click Copy on your mouse, then come to this site, open a new posting blank, and click your mouse in the apporpriate spot and richt-click Paste.
So I'll look out for a fresh posting from you with the contents you want to ask about

3
Posted by: lulu | 2004/11/09

Highlight the passage you want to copy and press alt + c.

Come to this forum and in the message block press alt + v.

That will copy and paste the selected passage.

Reply to lulu
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/11/09

Hi there,

I suggest you repost it. I was checking Dr Elna's posting and there are over 21000 postings there. Save yourself the trouble of back tracking and retype it.

Maybe one of us in this forum could also shed some light.

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: Copy and paste | 2004/11/09

copy and paste it

Reply to Copy and paste