Question
Posted by: mona | 2004/11/04

need answers

I've slept with 2 guys in 3 weeks time. A Week ago I found out that I'm pregnant. My last period was between 21 - 24 September. On the 25th I slept with the one guy and on the 8 October with the other one. My doctor said that I'm 5 weeks, well thats the time from my period. I'm really stupid with these stuff and just want to know who is the father. Must they go for blood tests or can this be worked out by my gynecologist. Thank you for your time.
Mona

From your period dates, you probably conceived round about the 5th October, so this fits in more with the intercourse on the 8th. The way to be sure though would be with a paternity test.

1
Posted by: ... | 2004/11/04

Probably the 2nd guy, as you ovulate 2 weeks before your next period. which would be round about when you slept with the second

Reply to ...