Posted by: Suga | 2008/05/26

Need Advise Urgent

I’m 23yr and have been trying to fall pregnant for three years now. I just wanted to know what medication I can go on to assist me and do I have to go to a gynecologist. I have had test done on me and everything was fine so did my husband and all was good with him. So now I really don’t know what to do. What are the common infertility drugs that I can go on?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFertility expert

Dear Suga
There are drugs that can be used however these drugs should be used under the guidance of a doctor. I would suggest that you see your Gynecologist so that he can give you the appropriate management to assist you in trying to fall pregnant.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Rommy | 2008/05/26

Hey Suga

Yes you do have to seek advice from the Gynae it will be the best, and he will be able to prescribe the correct medication.

Good Luck

Reply to Rommy

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.