Question
Posted by: stttt | 2007/05/24

need advise to move on

i just parted ways with my girlfriend .it hurts a lot ,i love her very much .i try to be strong always and forget about her but i cant .there is this girl how is always after me .but i cant have relationship with because i think it will unfair for her for me to be in a relation ship knowing very well that my heart is somewhere .

when we see each other she gives me this look that she wants to tell me something ,some time i feel like talking to her then be angry at myself why should this happen.i have taken a resolution to be alone i dont know until when and focus on dreams.

i always keep my head up .i love her i have try to deny that irrespective of our situation .but i think should just forget but icant .i think of her evryday .

please advise should i speak to her .

Expert ImageArchive

Good Afternoon

Falling in love is sometimes easy. When love falls apart, now that is hard.

We all go through a grieving process at the end of a relationship, particularly when very strong feelings were involved. Looks like you need time to grieve, but the old addage of "getting back on the horse" also has some merit.

Being alone for some time may give you the time to get your head together. Dating again is hard, but you never know, the perfect person may be just around the corner for you.

Be honest with this girl, see how it goes.

Mike Lacey-Smith

2
Posted by: stttt | 2007/06/11

D -man .just talk to the and let her how you feel and take it from there .if she does nt accept what you tell her .just respect her and leave her .be a gentleman .i know it os difficult .just take it one day at a time .

Reply to stttt
Posted by: D.man | 2007/06/06

Hey man I am in the same situation as you

Reply to D.man