Question
Posted by: unhappy | 2007/02/26

Need advise please

I am married to a wonderfull man. Everything goes well if the ex-wife does not put her nose into our lifes. They still have contact on a daily base due to a certain work inviroment, nothing that any one of us can do about it, but she drove me out the walls on serveral occasions already. She can't handle anyone new in his life and made my days living hell already. My husband's comments on all of this is just to keep quiet, don't get involved, it will blow over. The thing that upsets me the most is her way of doing things. She will borrow stuff on a constant base, requesting stuff for her to be done on a constant base and as soon as i say something or even if i just keep my mouth shut and carry on with my own stuff, then there's an issue because then i am being labeled as irritated ect ect ect. I asked him on a few occasions now, please speak to me or tell me - due to all the work, there is not much time for us as it is, but there is always time to drive around to her or time for her stuff to be done. i am getting very irritated about the whole scenario. according to him, i must accept her being there and go on with our lives toghter. Please help

He should change the situation so she has no work reason as an excuse to see him so oftenm and anyway, he ought to insist that she not interfere in any way with your lives. Get him to join you in marriage counselling, asap

3
Posted by: SL | 2007/02/26

she obviously have a very special place in your hubby heart, one so special the she comes before you... dont take this lying down, or gonna end up losing him to her or somebody else for that matter....

Reply to SL
Posted by: RMC | 2007/02/26

I agree with Shae. He is not married to her anymore so why should he act as though it is. If it directly involves work - then perhaps yes otherwise tell her to get lost.

Reply to RMC
Posted by: Shae | 2007/02/26

It really pickles my gherkin why people enter into maraige who are so clearly not fit for it. Tell him its her or me.

Dont let YOUR HUSBAND treat you like a second fiddle to his ex wife.

Reply to Shae