Question
Posted by: bella | 2005/07/08

Need advise on what to take

Hi all

Hope you all having a good day, was just wondering if someone or the doc can assist me on this question I have. I am going through a rather rough time in my life, e.g. big divorce and so on, I so badly want to beable to give my all at work, but unfortunately my emotions are everywhere, I can be on cloud 9 and just like that I fall very far down. I was wondering if anyone can suggest any medication that can help me threw this trying time for now. I would like something that will control the emotions, tears and the ups and downs. Mostly something to keep me strong and beable to move on.

Im not expecting miracles but a little help would be great. I just need to forget my ex and his affair and be able to move on and meet someone else.

Has anyone got suggestions for me as I must admit if feels like im falling apart and that my cracking point will come soon, and i cant afford that, need to be strong as my work is very demanding.

thanks so much to all
regards
Kelly

Bella, have you tried something like Aropax® or Cipralex®? Let me know what you have tried as a new question and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Stressball | 2005/08/04

I have been suffering from panic attacks since April 2004.

The last month the frequency and intensity have increased.

Any suggestions?

Reply to Stressball