Question
Posted by: mollie | 2006/11/09

need advise lease doc

Good Day Doc,

I'm gonna take reductil for a month to lose weight, I need too lose about 20 kg. But I'm only gonna use reductil for a month. So what I would like to know is , after I used reductil, when can I try to conceive again. Do I need to wait a month or could I start rigth away after that?
I do not have PCOS.

Please help

thanks

Mollie

Dear Mollie
If you are not going to fall pregnant while taking Reductil, then that is fine. I would wait at least 2-3 weeks after stopping the treatment before trying to fall pregnant, just to be sure.
Good luck with the weight loss and also with falling pregnant.

1
Posted by: Didi | 2006/11/09

The best way to make sure you conceive is to have s - e - x

Reply to Didi