Question
Posted by: daugther | 2004/10/21

need advise

my daughter lies a lot i can be wrong but it looks like she can easily shift a problem that she is not the bad one. she lost her father at 12 and we move to pretoria and then she had a problem to cope at school. She wants to move to pretoria when i get job offering we move but than she did not cope so good at school. i hope i am wrong i think shes useing drugs can you tell me the signs that i must look for do you think i must do a drug test i am scare that if the test is negative will she forgive me how must i handle this situation. how long stays the drugs in the blood ect

Might she agree to have a few blood tests done ( and some drugs can be tested for in urine samples ) as part of a general checkup from your GP ? Diferent drugs are detectable for very different periods in the blood and urine, after they're taken.
But isn't it really necessary to have a pleasant sit-down discussion with her, and sort out your worries and hers, and what is going on ?

4
Posted by: need advice | 2004/10/22

thanks for advice

Reply to need advice
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/10/21

Well any thing is possible at that age. I wouldn't tell her that you are testing her for drugs. Telling her you taking her to the doctor to check her blood sugar levels are some thing. And if she's in the clear then she wont detest you for your suspicion.

But on the other hand, she's 19 and we all go through that fighting at that age. Maybe she wants more independance than you're currently allowing her to have.

But better safe then sorry, and have the tests done.

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: DAUGHTER | 2004/10/21

SHE IS IN DEC 19 SHE WRITE MATRIC THIS YEAR

Reply to DAUGHTER
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/10/21

How old is your daughter now?

Reply to PARIS