Question
Posted by: Stoutegirl | 2003/12/02

Need advise

I wonder if you can help I have a boss he is complaining of the following; his hole body is shivering he is getting sweaty hands inside and under his foot. He looks like he have seen a ghost after he is feeling like this. and he is complaining that is feels tired the hole time. he went for test while he was sleeping and they didn't find anything. Can you please advise me ons what to do!!!!!

Stoutegirl, it’s difficult to say what the problem is without being able to examine him. It sounds like it might be due to low blood pressure, low blood sugar, a chronic infection (including TB and malaria) or just a bad hangover. :-) The best would be for him to see his doctor and make sure that nothing serious is the matter. Good luck.