Question
Posted by: N | 2007/08/07

Need advice - Please

Im getting married in 7 months. Im not on any contraception and Im a virgin. When must I start with contraception! How do I prevent that when the time comes for us to have sex, I will not be dry - cause I am a bit scared bout that. Please advice. Thank You!

It is best to start using contraception well before the time, so your body can adjust. There is a good Contraception site on this website which tells you the pros and cons of the different contraceptives. In order to prevent dryness, ensure lots of foreplay and it may be useful to use some KY jelly as well.

1
Posted by: sunshine | 2007/08/08

WOW STAR******.You are a virgin and you are getting married .good for you for waiting till you get married .I lost my virginity at 17 no regrets ,BUT waiting is IDEAL.CONGRATULATIONS on your marriage and may you be happy ,happy ,happy .you still have a lot to learn though .

Reply to sunshine