Question
Posted by: bicky | 2007/02/25

need advice + help

Dear Maritha
Lately Ive been worrying about menopause. Im only 21 but my mother went through it when she was only 34 and im affraid that ill be younger if not the same age when it happens to me. I dnt want to leave it too late to have children and then not be able to have that many! my mother didnt get a chance to have a third child as she was going through menopause and i dont want to be the same.Could you please help me?

Expert ImageGeneticist

Dear Bicky

It will be best that you consult a gynaecologst with this problem as it cannot be solved or treated at a genetic level.

Regards, Maritha