Question
Posted by: Mommy 2 be | 2007/06/04

Need advice from ladies - early HPT -

Hi ladies!!!!!!!!!!!
Im on day 28 today and usually start my period on day 30 ( Wednesday) can I do the Maby Baby test ( from Clicks) this afternoon or should I wait till tomorrow morning or rather Wednesday??
Cant wait!!!

Wait till Wednesday.

4
Posted by: mary | 2007/06/05

I did that maybe baby test 7 days after trying to "practicing" to conceive and it showed positive. I was also on my 28th day, so i think that you can do the test today.

Reply to mary

Its best to wait till Wednesday. As your cycle is normally 30 days so you best to wait till then and then test can be done from 1st day that you have missed your period. Good luck and all the best

Posted by: Lisa | 2007/06/04

I don't agree with nikita. I know you're "supposed" to wait till after your period is due, but the maybe baby test is very sensitive. I used it almost a week and a half before my period was due and it was faintly positive already.

Reply to Lisa
Posted by: Nikita | 2007/06/04

It's best to wait 2 days after missing our period, not before you were suppose to get your period. A blood test can be done before your expected period. So rather wait till Friday. Or you might get a false negative.

Reply to Nikita