Posted by: Help | 2009/04/14

Need advice

i have been trying to get pregnant for the last year and nothing has happend. I went off of the pill like 2years ago and i have a regualar period.Is there something wrong with me or him?? Do you have any advice??

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFertility expert

Dear Help

It would be advisable to begin a full evaluation of both the male factor (semen analysis) as well as other areas pertaining to yourself such as tubal patency status as well as establishing or excluding endometriosis, fibroids etc. I would suggest that you seek assistance from a gynaecology or fertility specialist as soon as possible.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Anon | 2009/04/15

You should consult a dr or a fertility specialist. So many things could be wrong - don' t wait too long. We struggled more that two years to conceive, and it is a long, hard emotional journey....

Reply to Anon

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.