Posted by: Adv | 2008/08/14

need advice

i have a boyfriend of 4 years who moved to another province to further his career. we were fine until he decided not to come back home for 10weeks and the phone conversations we no longer more than 2 minutes. during that time i had a male friend who has been persuing me for the past 9months and he gave me that attention that i needed from my boyfriend. he took me out and he was always there for me when i am down.and it happened that i fall for him so dearly.

And i lost interest in my boyfriend.and then my boyfriend came back and pleaded with me to forgive him for neglecting me. i asked him to come back home for good and he said he will come but when , i dont know. i feel i cant wait for him anymore.and now he is calling me every day and trying to make me feel wanted again and its just not happening. he even promised to come back home next month to start a family and i am not interested anymore, and i dont know if he will really come back.

Now this male friend that i love at the moment want me to dump my boyfriend for him. but i dont see any future with him becuase of his comments that he makes.

the problem here is i dont love my bofriend anymore. and i cant say its a fling with this guy coz its being long (3 months) since we' ve been seeing each other.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

In life, we have to be clear about our priorites. We can't have everything we want, and we certainly can't have everything we want AT THE SAME TIME. Within his priorities, moving away to advance his job and career made sense to him, but it made a continuing close relationship, with you or anyone, impractical and unlikely. That the first relationship is wanign may upset you, but don't over-react by plunging into another relationship unless it is genuinely likely to be pleasant and lasting. And grow stronger in yourself so that you don't feel you Have to have a current bf in order to be cool

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: me | 2008/08/21

Does your boyfriend know about this other guy? Just wondering if the fear of loosing you to this new guy was the reason for him suddenly changing his mind and starting to give you all the attention he hasn' t been giving you.

Reply to me

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.