Question
Posted by: ShatteredHeart | 2007/03/05

Need Advice

I was dating a girl for 5 years and we were engaged, only to find out she was cheating on me and fell pregnant with him, she at first said that the baby was mine which it was not, when I tried to leave her she said that she would go for an abortion so that we could stay together, I agreed but then 1 month after the abortion I found out again that she was seeing him again, this time i left her for good, now after several months she wants to get back with me, she says that she is no longer with him. What i would like to know is if I should take her back... I still love her but i cannot trust her, I don't want to be hurt again. She has brought my confidence down alot that I struggle to meet other girls, I fear that I'm going to be hurt again. Need help Please should I give it a try

Dear Shattered heart
Ask yourself one question - do you really think she is going to change? How are you going to feel when you are married and you find out that she has (yet again) seeing another man? Rather pass this one by.