Posted by: Lavita | 2007/02/19

Need advice

i have a 5 month old daughter which is perfectly healthy thanks god to that and a single mother,parted with the father while still pregnant now, my problem is finacially not doing well and not on speaking terms with the guy and i need assistance.It was unplanned preggies.This mornning wanted to call but have difficullty due to the anger that i have against him want to know what method i can use to communicate?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Discuss things with the Maintenance COurt, as they can make the necessary arrangements tio ensure that he pays maintenance for his child --- he is legally responsible for doing so. Don't speak or write to him in anger, but get legal advice

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Lavita | 2007/02/19

Thank you i'll try e-mail see if it will work.

Reply to Lavita
Posted by: Joanne E | 2007/02/19

email? but then be careful not to send anything in anger as it will be recorded. Is there any chance of getting a "mediator" to keep things calm between the two of you if you meet face to face?

Reply to Joanne E

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.