Question
Posted by: Gena | 2005/11/18

Need Advice

I have a problem.
I have a tendancy to talk to myself. I work in an office alone and talk to my self constantly and aloud sometimes. I used to be able to remember names and telephone numbers of up to thirty customers at a time, but now it has effected my concentration and i just connot focus properly anymore. I am lucky to remenber my own cellphone number. How can i help myself to be rid of this bad habit and start to concentrate and focus properly again.( It has made studying difficult).
Thanks Doc
Gena

Quite a lot of people talk to themselves a fair bit, and everyone does so at times. But if it's actually having a negative impact on your work, then see a good local shrink, as CBT counseling is good at getting rid of any bad habits.

1
Posted by: blue | 2005/11/18

Sister i think you need Vitamin S { sex}in your body

Reply to blue