Question
Posted by: stupid girl | 2004/01/23

need advice

I posted this question in another forum, but would like your opinion...

A week ago I went out with two friends, both guys I know quite well. The one is a good friend and the other someone I like very much. I didn't eat the day, drank to much and ended up drunk and unable to remember much of the evening. I suspect I had sex with the guy I like because I woke up naked and some of his clothes were in the room.
My question is, (after the long, boring background!), how do I face him again and confirm what happened that night?
I am embarresed about the sitsuation for I don't know what I said to him and what I did! Trust me, this is the first time this happened to me. I am usually the responsible one and taking care of everyone around me.
Advice please...

Well, sg, we presumably don't need to rub in the lessons learned about eating before you drink, and no drinking to excess, and so on. If you ended up naked, there's a good chance that sex took place ; though if you usually sleep nude, it's possible that in your drunkenness you automatically undressed and fell asleep.
But the only way to handle it, embarrassing though it is, is to talk with the guy, to say that he must have noticed that you'd had far too much to drink, and thus you don't remember much of the end of that night --- and could he please tell you exactly what did and didn't happen. If he's any sort of friend, he ought to tell you, kindly and frankly. and accurately.

1
Posted by: Doddy | 2004/01/23

U said you like the guy so why feel embarrased, just ask him if you did it with a condom or ..... and if he liked it

Reply to Doddy