Question
Posted by: j.t | 2007/05/16

need ababy so bad j.t

i have been on pills for about two years.i stop using them last year september.but i have one kid. know i have been tryin for the second one.but evertime i am not lucky enough. i feel they might be a broblem.coz sometimes i do have pains in my lower ab
domen.but i do have my peroid every moth.what could wrong.j.t

It can take up to a year to conceive, so keep trying.

1
Posted by: ??? | 2007/05/16

HI THERE

I'M IN THE SAME BOAT AS YOU. I HAVE LEFT MY CONTRACEPTIVES IN OCTOBER LAST YEAR AND START WITH MY PERIOD AGAIN. I THINK THE 2 OF US SHOULD PRAY LONG AND HARD FOR ANOTHER BABY. NOW YOU STILL GET PEOPLE WHO CAN'T COPE WITH PREGNANCY AND WANT TO HAVE THEIR BABIES TERMINATED.

I'LL BE PRAYING FOR U AND I'M THINKING ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to ???